Formerly owned by actor and comedian Eddie Murphy, this palatial, gated estate sits at the very top of Los Lagos overlooking Folsom Lake, with panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Sacramento skyline.
In the desirable “Los Lagos Estates” of Granite Bay, California, this elegant estate on spectacular acreage will be sold at Absolute Auction to the highest bidder Without Reserve. Preview the estate Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 PM by calling the on-site DeCaro property hosts for an immediate appointment at 702-481-0045 or 801-243-4928.
- In the highly desirable Los Lagos Estates neighborhood of Granite Bay
- Completed in 1998 for comedian and actor Eddie Murphy
- Approximately 2.5 acres, on 2 beautifully landscaped lots
- Community guarded gatehouse, also privately gated
- Sweeping views of Folsom Lake
- Overlooking the Sierra Nevada foothills and the Sacramento skyline
- Fabulous pool
- 5,200 SF guest house built in 2004, 3 Bedrooms , 6 Fullbathrooms, 3 Garage
- Guest house also has commercial gym and conference room
- Main House Approximately 12,600 SF
- The finest details throughout
- Rotunda has 20’ high windows, fiber optics, hand painted ceiling
- Opulent dining room
- Arcade parlor
- Upper level entire wing master suite
- Oversized multi-car garage
In cooperation with Nick Sadek, (CA DRE #00970410) of Sotheby’s International Realty and Jon Kirkpatrick CLHMS, (CA BRE #01819785) of Chase International.