TWO is an ultimately fast and easily handled world voyager with all amenities for gracious living aboard, in port or far at sea. Her accommodations rival those of far larger yachts, with three ensuite staterooms and a convertible library/stateroom, plus crew. Her low profile pilothouse has a generous dining area, plus full controls and communications center which fold away for social functions.
Her state of the art carbon rig and powerful sailplan is managed from either of her twin helms and her performance, exhilarating. The retractable bulb keel allows access to ports unavailable to similar size yachts. Other features abound; opening transom for storage, boarding and swimming, carbon hydraulic anchor arm, bow & stern thrusters, in-boom furling, captive winches, gourmet galley and fully convertible interior staterooms.
Launched in 2011, TWO has never been titled. She has only 750 hours on her machinery and is still basically a new boat. She is fully MCA Compliant! The more you get to know this yacht, the more impressed you’ll be.
Length: 82 ft / 24.97m
Beam: 20 ft / 6m
Draft: 13 ft / 4.1m
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Simple handling; in-boom furling, complete hydraulics, bow & stern thrusters, hydraulic anchor arm
- Retractable bulb keel for exceptional performance & harbor access
- Opening transom/swim platform with custom Warwick davit design
- Pilothouse with unrestricted 360 degree visibility, dining & entertainment facilities
- 3+ Staterooms, plus crew in a remarkably versatile lay
- Low hours, never titled, full MCA Classification
- Now by far, the Best Value on the sailing yacht market!